Montag, 20. Dezember 2010

Behind the Scenes! :)

Hey,


this day was awesome! I had so much fun! I stood up at 9am and got ready. I ate a green apple and my oatmeal with banana for breakfast. I'm wondering taht I still live it. I'm eating it every single morning. Anyway, everyone beside me left the house. I waited one more hour for Top to pick me up. We loaded Shiner and Cassy. I was really stupid and cut myself off on the trailer. I know! I know, but hey that's me. ´We drove for about one a hour to a Ranch. It was really pretty there. It was a breeding stable with German jumping and dressage horses. They had a jumping pacour. It was really nice. I felt home there. It was a really good feeling.
We unloaded the horses, I brushed them and we waited for the other people. The photographer, the english riding girl, and a second western rider. I got a white Stetson from Top. A really nice hat. I'm thinking to buy one Statson like this. 
[White Statson Hat and Shiner, 151cm high, in the back x)]
 
We started with some groundwork thinks Top showed us, and we videotaped it. It was a really interesting experience, and I liked the way that he didn't fake it. He acted like normal and explained it to us. He showed us one time, and we did the exercises. I saddled Shiner and got on him. I just softened his neck and shoulder a little bit. Top put the friends from the english riding girl on him. He did very well. He didn't try to do something. He may just thought about it. The beginner did very well do. It was a great day. We had wonderful weather. I mean it felt like cool 20°C. :D :D
[Behind the Scenes]
We were finished at ca. 4pm, and Top drove to Wendy's with me. That's a good fast foot restaurant. I love the salads. He bought me a salad. Driving with him today, and holding to eat something at Wendy's, was a déjà – vu for me. It reminded me on my Trip with Jerry almost half a year ago. Time is passing so fast!
Paula texted me if I want to go shopping with Chris, Alexis, and Celine. Of course I want! It's perfect timing to ask me for a shopping trip. It takes a little bit stress from Sharon. So I will go shopping tomorrow. I'm so glad about this day, and that Top took me with him. I had a great day, a lot of fun, and a few new experiences.



Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen