Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010

Stressful Christmas Time :) [3X]

Why is Christmas time that stressful?


I have holidays. Normally you should lay down, read a good book and relax. Away from all the school stress, homework, and worries. No! No, no! Not if you live with the Blayney's. We went to the grocery store in the morning to buy a few things and the last Christmas presents. I found a Snuggie for 10 bucks. What the heck a snuggie is? A snuggie is wonderful, amazing, warm, and a genius invention! It is, it is... a blanket and it has sleeves to put your hands trough. I had to buy a Texas A&M blanket. There were no Longhorn blankets for 10 bucks. Life is so hard. I'm so happy with that blanket. A really good thing.
Tomorrow is christmas in Germany, and I got a E-Mail from my parents and the amount of Christmas money. It was so much more than I have expected. TANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!
We designed candy canes and snowmen out of a sugar paste. It took us the whole afternoon to do that. I just love the snowmen. I made most of the little details. The hats, noses, some of the buttons, and scarfs. We want to use them to decorate a cake. I'm so excited how the cake will look like.
[Our little snowmen! The're so cute!]
We left the house at 6pm. Okay, we were supposed to leave the house at 6pm. We wanted to go to a musical. You didn't have to pay for it. It was a musical from a church. Anyway, we couldn't find our place reservations. The good thing was: We were able to reprint it. It took just a little bit more time. We had Haley with us and arrived in time.
The musical was awesome! It was really cool, and they made it really good. It was a new version of the nativity scene. They made it really good. A lot of acrobatic acts. I was impressed. It was a beautiful experience. 
[The shepherds around baby Jesus and Mary]
 
We drove to Wendy's after the musical. The food is so good. I love the salad there. Wendy's has really good burger. They have the size you order. ;)
It was just a great evening. Thanks to Sharon and Sam that they took us with them. I didn't want to miss that. I had a great time!


Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen