Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010

Learning for the first 2 Finals

Hey,


today was a funny day. It's so much more fun since I have changed the lunch table. I mean the cheerleaders are really nice, and I like to talk to them, but we never really spoke together. Most of the lunch time, or all of it, we spoke German. They share their lunch and it's just making me feel good.
My classring didn't come in and so Seth borought me his classring. That was really cute! He gave it to me in Guitar, but I gave him the ring back soon. The ring is way to big but I like his ring. I ahve to take a picture. I got my English essay back, and made a 94. That's really good, but I still want to improve myself. We got our U.S. History review, and as soon as we got home I started learning the 100 questions. I wanted to feed the horses myself and I did. After all the learning I needed to work with my hands. I hope I'm doing good on the finals tomorrow. I have to write English and History. It shouldn't be that hard.


Wish me luck,
Sonja


P.S. I'm so happy about the short chat with Doris :DD
Love yaa Tweety!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Love you too <3
    Wish you much, much luck (&success) for your finals
    :D
    Doris

    AntwortenLöschen