Samstag, 18. Dezember 2010

Seths Birthday

What
for
an
awesome
day!!

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH!


That was a really, really good day. I woke up at 9am by myself. I ran a mile. That is one of the things that has really changed. I mean I never did that before. Running, I? Never! In the morning? Never ever! Now, I'm doing it and I have fun. After running I ate my oatmeal, and a green apple for breakfast and wrapped Seth present. I visited my browser games. Top came today, and so I saddled Shiner, and we trained with him. Top said I did very, very well. Of couse taht is a compliment for Jerry. He teached me everything. So I shouldn't get all the compliments. It's Jerry who did that. ;)
I was really happy to hear that, and now Shiner and I have some more stuff to train for. I enjoyed the time. I had so much fun riding today, and I'm so glad to see the things I'm doing are good, and they are working. I can't tell how happy I'm. It reminds me why the horse or the barrel racer is on one side of my class ring. It belongs to me. Enough. I'm getting emotional.
Seth and Cody picked me up at 2:30pm and we drove to Seth's house. It's so beautiful out there!! We met the other boys and ran to the hay bales. It was a field with this big, round hay bales, and in the middle of them was a hole. We played tack on them. First I was afraid to jump them. I had my boots, and they're really, really slippery on grass. I got used to it, but I fall a lot of times. We had so much fun! The blue wires, which hold the wire brought me to fall. They're horrible!
We went inside after a hour and started playing video games for a few hours. We ate barbeque at 5pm. Turkey, sausages, pork, and a lot of beans. There was a lot more stuff. It wasn't just Seth's birthday party. It was also his brothers graduation party. I talked to Seth's wonderful sister. She's really nice, and has a great personality. She learned riding from Sharon and Suzie. She was really friendly. After we all ate, we went out again to the hay bales. It was really dark. Just the moon was shining and fortunately the moon was shining really bright. We could see enough. I fell down and Cody land on my. What for a great Hollywood film szene. After another hour jumping from bale to bale we went inside, and ate birthday cake. We started playing on the x-box again, played poker, watched a movie, played on the wii and talked. It was just funny.
I had such a great day. The boys were so funny. It reminded me really bad on Germany. I mean. I was the only girl between 6 or 8 boys. Now I'm tired and want to go to bed. I have to be fit for church.


Love,
Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen