Dienstag, 10. August 2010

Time's running

Time's still running,

a look at the clock told me that it's already 8pm. Why is time running so fast? I think because I'm feeling so comfortable in Texas. I have met my local coordinator Leslie and her host daughter Carmen. Carmen is from spain and both are soooo nice. I enjoyed the trip to McDonalds and I can tell you: The Chicken McNuggets in Germany are better. ;) Joke ^^ There's no diffrence.
Later we got into the swimming pool. With me I mean Adrian, Haley and me. It was a lot of fun. She was really unpolite to us. Every time she splashed water into our faces. That was so funny! We played a lot of games. Haley is a great little sister and I like to swim with her and Adrian. The day was great. Leslie, Carmen and all the other familie members. Thank you. I'm glad that I met you and I hope we'll see each other again.

Wish you all a good night in Germany,
Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen