Donnerstag, 26. August 2010

First PE lesson & other stuff

Hey,

my day was good. Okay to much homework but school was good. I like journalism. Guitar and journalism are my favorite subjects. I'm writing an article about a girl from my class. I hope I did good. Tomorrow we will write a test. Oh my...
US History and Guitar were good and math was okay. It's hard. So many new vocabularies and they will become more.
Lunch was really interesting! I talked with the girls from the Cheerleader team. There captain, Melanie, is really nice. They're all friendly and interested about Germany.
PE was okay. We did something. We went into the gym and were able to play some volleyball or other things. I ran 6 rounds and played volleyball.
Doris, Sharons best friend, picked me up from school. I like her long hair and I enjoyed talking to her. Sharon and she have known each other for 54 years. That's amazing.
At home I did homework. We ate dinner. It was good. I ate steak, rice with a really good souce. That was good! :D

mhhm :( No call from my parents.

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen