Donnerstag, 19. August 2010

Schlitterbahn Waterpark, New Braunfels

WOW!

I love this waterpark. SCHLITTERBAHN, NEW BRAUNFELS is awesome! I woke up early. Suzie, Rickey, Haley and me drove to McDonalds for breakfast. It was a long ride in a amazing car. Beautiful Cadillac! Haley and I watched two movies. The first one was „Lady and the Tramp“. In Germany it's called „Susi und Strolchi“. I love all the old Disney movies. The 2nd movie was Ice Age.
We arrived at Schlitterbahn. You can bring your own food with you. So we had a lot to drink and some sandwiches. They showed me the fastest and highest slides. We drove them all. It was so good! There was one part of the waterpark and I thought it's the whole park. No! Remember: You're in America! We drove with an shuttle bus to the second part. The second part was as big as the first one. I tought this is the whole park. No! Remember: You're in Texas! ;) We took another shuttle bus to the third part of the waterpark. It's amazing how big it is. We spend the whole day there.

Haley and I watched another movie on the return called „Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron“. That was the 6th time I have seen this film. I love the music.
They invited me to a chinese restaurant with buffet. 6 buffet tables. That was big! I ate a lot. Tried a lot new things. I was so full and tired.
Thank you so, so much for this great day. I had a lot of fun! Enjoyed the slides and the food. That were great new experiences. Thank you Suzie and Rickey!

I'm still tired. Tomorrow we'll clean up the horses for playday :D
Clean Kimmey day!
Clean Everyone day!
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen