Dienstag, 10. August 2010

10-08-10 or 10.08.10

10-08-10 or 08.10.10 :D
Woke up at 7am. It's early for me. Got out of the house. We made the horses ready. There was a snake under the saddle. I didn't see the snake but Sharon saw the snake. Wuuh. In Texas are a lot of bad beasts. I took a great picture from an banana spider! But there're also bees, skorpians, snakes, and last but not least the bad bad grasshoppers. :D

There're only two rules. First one: Stay away! The second one: Don't bother them. These rules will keep you alive. I hope so. =)
The ride was great. First we rode on the field and than we made a little trail along the road. I think I'm about to get a sunburn on my face. It was so hot early in the morning and I thought: Ooh there is no time for breakfast. You can do it later. Later I drank my best glas of orange juice! It tasted sooo good after the ride. :D

I took a shower and we went to school. Adrian and I took our subjects. He wanted to play american football and stayed his first time with the football team. Wow! My brother is a football player! That's cool, isn't it?!
I took: English 3; Algebra 2; U.S. History; Art 1; Guitar; PE 3 A; Spanish 1; AP Biology. My High School is the Florence High School. The mascot is an buffalo. I like the school and I hope I will have a good time at school.

Okay, we left Adrian back. He joined the football team for practise and I went into the pool with Haley. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed it! She's a great girl.
Oh, I forgott to write something about my new cowboyhat. It's a strawhat. I love it! I want to upload a picture.


So thats enough. Dinner was good but it's hard to explain wat it was. Bread from an burger with meat and tomato sauce and potatoes with corn. I have eaten it with salad.

Nighty night and sweet dreams.
Luv ya all!
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen