Samstag, 21. August 2010

1st Playday; 4 ribbons

Heyho!

I'm so tired! That was a really, really busy day. I got up early in the morning and we drove to my first playday!
A playday is a riding competition. You must ride 6 patterns. Every pattern is like an only competition. You get ribbons for the 1st-10th place. You need to be fast. It doesn't matter how you're sitting on the horse. Okay, for your time you get points and this points are for the trophies. 1St, 2nd and 3rd place.
I was in a big class. We were 13 riders. I was really afraid and excited. The other girls are really good and they're riding for there whole lifes. On the first and the second pattern I did well. I got both races the 5th place! !! :D
But than I have gotten really nervous and did the 3rd and 4th pattern not very well. I rode the wrong way but I fixed it and got my time.
The 5th and 6th race was good. I did okay and I'm really happy about that. One 5th place and a 6th place. :)

So I got my goal. I didn't get a no-time and I got 4 ribbons!! That was my first riding competition ever! Chris, Paulas husband, told me: „Not bad for a german girl!“ So I'm proud! It was okay.
Thank you all so much. Sharon, Paula, Shannon, Suzie, Alexis, Adrian, Harley, Celine, Samantha, Chris and all the other! That was a great day. I'm so glad and tired. This day is over. No one fell down!

I think I will sleep very well.
So wish you all nice dreams!

Sonja


PlaydayAugust - MyVideo

1 Kommentar: