Mittwoch, 25. August 2010

Up :) & Down :(

Heyho,

this was my first great school day. I found all my rooms and understood my teachers better. I'm learning how to read notes. It's not that hard but new. There're also a lot new Spanish vocabularies. We wrote a math test and I've a good feeling. I'm not sure about the mark but I think this test isn't bad. I learned new math things. That's cool.
We wrote vocabularies down in US History and learned about the notes in Guitar. Jpurnalism is cool. I like this subject but I'm think I'm a little bit to shy. I should do more. A little bit more self confidence. I sat on the lunch table with Anny and Adrian and after lunch we've had English. It's great to learn something about Native Americans and there myths. Biologie is hard. I've to deal with a lot new vocabularies but I get all the help I need. PE was good. We sat in the classroom. Nothing to do. I had enough time to finish all my homework!
Back at home I got a second music lesson. Again about notes. I really want to learn all these stuff.
I tought a lot about my family. Miss you & love you. It was great to talk with someone from my family. Miss you so much but I really want to be here. Texas is hard but great, I love it, and I think it'll become better. The first time is an up and down. Thank you Paula for your nice comments and lovely words.

Love,
Sunny

1 Kommentar: