Montag, 16. August 2010

R.I.P Mickie



Hey...

Sharon woke me up. Her horse Mickie has coliced and we walked with her around. We visited the veterinarian with her. But we must say Good-Bye to her. R.I.P Mickie. You were a great horse with a great charakter.
[Mickie & me walking. R.I.P little sweetheart ♥]

The rest of the day was really slowly. Sharon showed me some playday videos. Toward I swam in the pool.


 It began to rain. The first time since I have arrived. I dislike the rain. It's to warm. I think the sky cried for Mickie.
We ate rice with beef and broccoli, that was good, and watched an old movie about the 3rd empire.

Sunny

2 Kommentare:

  1. herzliches beileid von loran und mir,
    mickie war sicher ein tolles pferd

    liebe gruesse,
    marc (der kerl aus austin)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey Marc & Loran,

    thank you so much.
    Yeah, she was a great horse and a good friend.

    Sonja

    AntwortenLöschen