Dienstag, 17. August 2010

Shopping; Schedule ;D

Heyho!

This day was much better than the last one. I woke up. It was too muddy for riding. So I played online poker. Paula has called and asked me if I want to go shopping and I said yes. So she and Celine picked me up. We had a great day! Went to some shopping malls and into a lot of stores. Ate at Panda Express and drove to sonic for a banana shake. That was an awesome day! Thank you so, so much! It was funny, interesting and I bought a pair shoes. I needed some running shoes for PE.
                                                   [From left to right; I, Paula and Celine] 
They brought me back and Sharon, Adrian and I went to school. I was really nervous but it was good. The teachers are funny and my schedule is great. Got all my subjects except for art. But that's okay. I will try journalism. I got my student ID card and the picture on it is nice. So! That was an great day and I'm really excited about school and playdays. I learned all the patterns.




Sweet dreams,
Sunny

2 Kommentare:

  1. I enjoyed our day very much Thank you for comming with us

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank YOU Paula!
    I had a good time. Love your truck ♥

    AntwortenLöschen