Dienstag, 31. August 2010

Got my Guitar; Tawar! :D

Hey,

school was okay. I liked my first girls athletic lesson. We lifted weights. It was hard but I enjoyed it. I've a lot of power so I think it was a good choice. I've to sell Yearbook pages. One page costs 200 Dollar. A senior can make his own photo collage on this page. It can become really beautiful and a great memory. By the way:
I got my guitar! I got my guitar! :D My guitar is really beautiful. I like the tuners. I'm really happy about my guitar. Now I must just learn how to play. I'm really excited about that!



Sam and I picked Adrian up. Sam told me really interesting and true things. It is amazing how smart he is. How he thinks about the world. I'm impressed.
The supper was really good. Beef with pasta and corn. It was mixed with a tomatoe sauce. I took a shower and did my homework. I'm ready to sleep.
I got a card from my parents and I have to send a card to Regina and Patrick. I have no time to go to the post office...
Bye thw way: Mom? If you read this please call me at 5pm Texas time. HdgdL ♥

Greetings to Germany,
Sunny

2 Kommentare:

  1. eine sehr schoene gitarre,
    ueb mal fleisig dann kannst du bei der welcome party was vorspielen xD
    liebe gruese MarC

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Happy new guitar we will expect to hear you play at the party

    AntwortenLöschen