Sonntag, 15. August 2010

Sunday

Heyho,

we went to church and it was great. I told you that church is diffrent. It's such an great experience. I understood the speech better. It was about communication. An active church can only exist when old and young people listen to each other. That's right. My church in Germany should here Joes words. The old ones care about the young and reverse. Everyone can have fun in the house of Lord. I like to listen to Joe. One week is over and I can better listen to Ameicans. I understand more.



Later we visited an other German exchange student. His name is Marc and he's nice. We talked about New York and his host family. It was a beautiful house with a lot of details inside. After that we rode to Shannon. Shannon is Sharons daughter. She is really friendly and has a nice smile. Toward the visit we drove to an western store called „Sheplers“.



I don't know what to say or write. It was.... amazing?! So many things. So many hats, boots, tops, shirts, jeans, belts and cowboy things. I need money. If you want to make me happy. Give me money xD That's a great christmas present, isn't it? ;)
Joke. It was: Wow! I tried some boots and I love them but this store is really expensive. Time is running so fast. Next saturday are the playdays. That's just one week for Kimmey and me to train. Oh my, oh my....
Okay. Back at home without anything from Sheplers, by the way Sharon and Adrian bought each a new pair of boots, we went into the pool. We ate meat with onions and tomato sauce. To this corn and potatoes. I liked the corn and the potatoes. I <3 Corn. ;D



We watched „Dead Men Walk“. It's an western. They have an western channel called „Encore Western“. How cool is that?!

Wish you all a Good Night
sweet dreams,
Sonja

2 Kommentare: