Mittwoch, 18. August 2010

Busy Evening :)

Heyho,

nothing important happened. I sat on my notebook and checked my E-Mails. No one in Germany was online. Oh my... Life is hard. ;)
I have watched cartoons with Haley and later I played Poker. I wrote some E-Mails. Time was running really slow. I wanted to ride but it's to hot. We will ride in the evening at 7pm. Now it's 5pm. I have talked with Marius before I swam with Haley. It was great to talk with Marius and Hjördi. My best friends on one day! I wish Hjördi good luck for school. Have fun! ;D

I took some pictures from the longhorns. Some are good. I like them. I'm thinking a lot about prejudices. Some things are reality. Here are real puppies in a normal pet store! That's amazing. Mice, rabbits, guinnea pigs, dogs and cats. I saw a slogan on the cat cage. Buy one get one free. That's so crazy ;) I have never expected something like that. Wow.
Another thing are the cars. They're bigger and you can do everything out of the car. You can drive to the bank, order a drink, food or something else. You musn't leave your car.
The music is the same. Country is really famous in Texas. I like it but I also heard the charts. They're the same.
TV shows and series are diffrent but I like the American ones more. There're really good series like Warhouse 13, Eureka, Psych, Bones, Dark Blue and a lot of other great series and movies.
It's really hard to get Haribo or Milka chocolate. A Milka choclat bar costs 3 Dollar. REALLY EXPENSIVE! Okay I will stop writing and continue when my riding lesson is finished.


It's 9pm and I'm done. Dinner was great! Maccaroni & Cheese, chicken, beef, potatoes and as dessert a little bit German strawberry chocolate. But I want to talk about the riding lesson. It was great! Sharon showed us the two hardest disziplines and I think I did okay. Kimmey did a good job, too and I'm excidet about saturday. We trained barrel racing and the pole pattern. Adrian and I jumped into the pool. Wow! We really needed that. Tomorrow we will go to Schlitterbahn. It's an waterpark with waterslides.

Need some sleep. Enjoy the video!
Sunny :D


PolesFirstTry - MyVideo


2 Kommentare:

  1. >No one in Germany was online.<
    Really? That's unbelievable! :D

    (Nice video - you rock!)

    tr (aus dem sonnigen Norden ;) )

    AntwortenLöschen