Samstag, 7. August 2010

Homecoming


Howdy,

now I'm in Texas. The arrival was great! Sharon, Haley and Adrian picked me up. Haley is so sweet and Adrian is a great brother. Sharon and Sam – there're so nice. All my worries were baseless. They picked me up and we drove to the SINGING TREES RANCH. It's beautiful there! We're living in an house which is over 100 years old. I like my bedroom and the funiture in the house.
Just a few minutes later we drove to MAXDALE COWBOY CHURCH. There was a event with bull riding and barbecue. It was so exiting and the people were so friendly. Everyone gave me a hug and seemed happy to see me. I don't know how to explain it but a church in America is like: Right, Family. That is the word. It's like family. The food there was good. Someone teached me how to act with a rope and I tried to ride a bull. It was a lot of fun. Thank God & you all for this evening!



This day I woke up early. Sharon found a old table with 8 chairs and we drove and picked them up. I love to drive with a car because we hear country music all the time. :D
On the way back we ate Tacos. They were not so delicious. Than we bought a lot of food. Fruit, vegetables, a cake, cookies and all the other things. It was a lot and amazing to see this 'little' (I think it was a big one ;D) store. The evening was really nice. Adrian and I tried to act with the rope and feed the horses. Sharon cooked dinner and we have eaten it together watching a movie. The only bad thing is my head set. It's not working...

mhhm xD
Luv ya all,
Sunny

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hey my beloved darling!!
    I'm so happy your arrival were just good and there where no big problems with it!
    I'malso happy to hear that everyone is very friendly to you.
    Geez... Can't really belive it... you're so far away from me!
    A few days ago I heard thi song And I thougt it would just fit this situation when you're not here...
    Imagine it were me singin, because that song does exactly tell all the things I wish to you in the next year.
    I love you my darling
    Hjördi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsdlgrnjphg

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you sooo much,

    I posted two new things. I was waiting for the video...
    My first riding lesson >.< but it's not working. I'm listining to this beautiful song. I miss you :D You're always in my heart. I'm far away, but everything is okay. Texas is wonderful and I think english is still going better.
    So honey,

    HdgggdL <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm happy you lie the song. And I#m sure your english increase in no time!
    You will do well with everything I'm sure.
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen