Freitag, 27. August 2010

Go Buffs!

Gooooo Buffs!

School was great! Everyone weard purple. Today was football day. It's tradition to wear purple or white. That are our school colors. The last school periode was a celebration for the football team to wish them luck. The Team-Spirit is awesome! The varsity team played and the Buffaloes won!! We won! I bought one T-Shirt and got another one from the cheerleaders. They throw the T-Shirts away and I got one of these T-Shirt. I love cheerleading. It's so interesting. I like to watch them. The football game was great. It's hard to understand all the rules but some 10 year old boys explained the rules to me. I had a wonderful evening with Anny and Kim. We danced. It was a lot of fun to talk and dance with them. It's really late and I'm really tired. It was a great great day and a good evening.
Buffs! :D

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen