Montag, 30. August 2010

Class Change :D

Hey,

this post will not be as long as the other one before. I woke up and ate one apple and a banana. We watched the Austin News like every morning. We drove to school and I had my first class. Journalism. It was good. They corrected my first article and they corrected a lot. That was hard but on the other hand: it was okay. I learned some things. I got my math test back and I've a score of 100!! That are 0 mistakes. Me & Math, fire and water. That's so crazy. We wrote another math test today. Tomorrow we'll write english. I got 130 points for my english sheet. We're doing bell work every day. Bell work includes a little grammar question and on the and of the lesson we have a little challenge. For all these tasks we can get extra credit.
What else? Right! I changed my classes or better: I changed just my last periode. I'm now in girls athletics. I can do that, my homework and ride. I'm sure.
I'm really excited about the photos from the football game. Kim wants to give me the pictures. I will watch for a new guitar tomorrow. Oh my... that can be an interesting and long day.

Sonja

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sunny there is no doubt-you can do anything you set your mind to do!!!You go girl!!! you are awesome

    AntwortenLöschen