Samstag, 14. August 2010

Laser Tak

Hey,

that was an great, great, great day! The day started with riding. Kimmey and I we're going closer. But I think she dislikes to work in the morning. She's the only one who works in the morning. Life can be so hard. ;)
Sharon and I visited a lot of other host families and there host children. 2 were from Germany and one slowakian girl. The girls and there host families were really nice. I like their houses. There're so beautiful. A lot of country and cowboy stuff inside. Beautiful lamps, tables, clocks and other things. Really nice!



At home I had free time and talked with Jerry and Max. It was funny! Later I took a shower and we drove to Laser Tak. That was amazing! Laser Tak is like paint ball just without paint and balls. ;) You need to shoot them with a laser. It was great! A lot of fun and an great experience! We have eaten pizza and played games in the gambling hall. That was so great! I won some tickets and got a little price. A flag from a baseball team and a little turtle pin. Thank you Maxdale Cowboy Church youth group for this great evening!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen