Samstag, 18. September 2010

Together we're strong

Hey,

I told you: I will sleep well and I did. I had a wonderful dream. I remembered my dream in the morning but I forgot it. Hmpf! Okay the day was funny. I tried to make a mamor cake without a baking mixture. That was my first time. I had a recept. Bad if that's in german an there're diffrent measures. I'm so smart. I googled what 200g are in EL and than I calculated it. What should I say? The cake would taste really good but we bought the wrong flour. XD Paula, Celine helped me but my special helping person was Alexis. Thank you so much little honey! :)
That was a funny experience and I made me a good time. I'm not a cooking or baking person but I did well for the first time on my own. Maybe you are asking: „If she isn't a baking person why is she doing that?!“ Okay there is a easy answer. We ahve an exchange student party and everyone should make something from their country. I took mamor cake. Yeah... ;)

It was great to see all the diffrent exchange students and it was nice to met some again. It was a good evening. I weard my cowboy head and my boots. I love to wear this things! I got bored and I saddled Kimmey. We rode together and than we raced one of the barrel racing patterns. Wow! That would be a great placemenr. We made three good turns. I'm really proud. It was hard to get her down. We were both really intusiastic. But we calmed down and made some horsemanship exercises. Together we're strong. I'm tired wrote the post for my bloggs and I'm still thinling about band. I got my grades and there're all A or A+. I think that is okay. Okay I have to do homework and I have to take a shower and all this stuff.
That was a great day with a lot of culinary experiences.

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen