Montag, 20. September 2010

Times running - Playday on Saturday

Hey,

I dislike short school days. The schedule is really fast and you can't do anything. Every teacher is teaching fast. It hard to follow and understand. The good thing is school is over at one a clock. The test for tomorrow are cancelled. I have more time to learn. I messed up in math. I said that and it happened. I'm learning for the test. I made some really stupid mistakes on the quiz. Shit happens!
I slept in the car. I don't know why but I'm tired. Really, really tired. I rode Kimmey and worked with her. It was pretty good. My little girl is going better and better. It's just fun. After riding I took a shower and saw the car from the horse trainer. I went out and met his wife. She's really nice and we talked together. I like her. She is nice and was really happy about Jerrys and my feedback about her work and the work from her husband. Saturday is playday and I'm excited. First I've to write some tests. Woa. I hope they will be better than math.
Okay supper is ready and I'm tired and hungry and happy. It's so great that Kimmey and I become a team. I lost the mail for Patrick and Regina. I have to write it again. I'm so sad that I forgot about their letter. Damned! Okay, happens. Better I start writing another one.

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen