Mittwoch, 15. September 2010

My Package!! :D

Hey,

another day passed over. Nothing important happened. I got to school and it was okay. I'm tired. Too many informations. So many diffrent things to learn and remind. My feeling about math is still bad. The homework freaked me out. I rode. That was good. Something diffrent than all the letters and numbers. I enjoy riding.
Ohhh something VERY important happened!! I got a package from Germany! Two books about poker and a pokerset inside! Thank you so, so, so, so, so, so..... much!!!! Ayeee :DDD
Celine called me and asked me if I want to go to the homecoming party at her school. Why not? That can be really cool and I can wear my dress again. ;)
Okay I must do some more homework and take a shower.

Nighty,
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen