Sonntag, 12. September 2010

Cowgirls Prayer

End of the week,

and I'm still surprised about church. Joe talked about the same things Sharon has done before. I prayed and I don't know. It's kind of crazy. We had lunch at church. The people are so nice to me and I like to talk to them. Especially to Doug [Duck :)] I'm happy. This day was a good day. Without homework, a church visit and a lot of riding lessons.

Okay, two riding lessons but that's a lot when you remember that didn't ride the whole week. I met the trainer and he asked me if I wanted to ride his horse. His horse is good and really smart. She, Nova, knows a lot. Later I trained with Kimmey. I love this horse. We're still learning from each other. Later I ate supper and watched TV. A great movie. I wanted to see the movie a long time ago but there was no time. So we watched 'Jumpers' together. I liked the movie but on some parts the movie is boring and you know what will happen. But otherwise there were some things I havn't expected. After the movie I took a shower and trained guitar. It won't work but I still try...

Oh no, I forgot the videos. Mhhm, I think you must wait. Sorry about that. There're so many things running over me. Even if I have free time. Like Sharon said: We'll not rest very much. We're always busy. Yeah, we are all busy. Every person in a diffrent way.

Sunny :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen