Mittwoch, 8. September 2010

12 inches rain / 30 cm rain

Wednesday,

and everyone was scared about the tropical storm and the rain. Okay that wasn't normal. It rained the whole Tuesday and the night. The rivers are flooded. Really small ones are know big. It's awesome how fast a little river can become a stream. We got 12 inches of rain. That are 30 cm. School started later. 10am. We had a diffrent schedule. Every lesson was shorter. It was wierd. After school I bought my homecomming dress and some other things. I'm really happy that I found a dress. It's really late and I did half of my homework. I must work. Yeah, I'm really busy. I hope the weather in Germany is better. I must say I like the rain. It reminds me on Germany. I can sleep better when it rains.

Nighty Night,
Sunny

P.S. Maybe I'll add some pictures from a river. :D but later...

1 Kommentar: