Sonntag, 26. September 2010

New Haircut ;)

Hey,

we didn't go to sunday school today. I missed it and Michelle was so nice to tell me how great the lesson was. Mhm! I feel sorry that I missed that but I needed some sleep. Church was great. Joe said how proud everyone can be about the things he / she is doing and than he gave some examples and asked for other ones. Sharon raised her hand and said that I made the 4th place on my second playday. It was a good feeling. Everyone clapped and after church they came and said congradulations and other great things to me. That felt good. I was glad to meet Marcs second host dad. He's really nice. I had no time to talk to Marc. Sorry for that. Do you have a new haircut? It seemed like something is diffrent today.
After church we drove home to change clothes. We drove to walmart and I bought a tennis racket and got a new haircut. I will add a picture tomorrow.
I met Top and his wife and talked with his wife. It was great. It is so lovly to talk to her. After that I made a lot of homework. More than two hours. Everything I didn't make on Friday or Saturday.
I really need some sleep now. Another week is gone. I'm excited about the next week.

Sunny

1 Kommentar:

  1. love it love it love it, didnt think it was possible for you to look any more beautiful but you do
    love
    paula

    AntwortenLöschen