Dienstag, 21. September 2010

Oha math = highlight?!

Heyho,

that is hard. I asked myself: What was the highlight of your day? I answered nothing but honestly: I enjoyed the math homework more than guitar. Guitar was really hard. Nothing was how it should been. Oh my, I don't know what to say about this day. I watched for a class ring, watched the season final of 'Warehouse 13' and yeah tried to play guitar. I made math and biology and Spanish homework. I'm a little bit upset about all this working. No riding and I didn't enjoy guitar that much. I know I'm repeating myself but I want that this text is looking longer. We're writing biology tomorroe and I've to lern several things. It's kind of wierd all this working. I'm really proud about the english test. I got a 110. I made no mistakes. I'm really happy about this. It was good to look the movie a second time. That helped a lot but it's really hard to be in time. I'm not really fast when I try to translate it right and give a good answer. Mhmm. I hope I can ride tomorrow. On the 23rd we'll write math. So I think I should learn tomorrow and maybe other homework will follow. It would surprise me if not.

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen