Donnerstag, 9. September 2010

Burning the F

 Hey,

just one more night and then is homecoming. No one asked me if I want to go with him. First I was upset about it. I wanted to get a mum. Mums are really big ribbons. You wear them on homecoming. The boy who asked you must buy you one. No boy – no mum. That's what I thought but than Sharon surprised me. She gave me a mum. It's sooooo pretty. Thank you so so so much!The only problem I have: This mum is 1 meter long. It's as long as my leg. ;D



The day was good. The time at school was running. I made math homework and went to the F-Burning. They set a F in flames. It's a tradition on my school and on the evening before homecoming. The band is playing, the footballers are dancing and the cheerleaders do their chears. Than they burn the F and they introduce the homecoming nomines. It was a great experience and I'm glad that I went out of my room. I can't study the whole time and I don't want to miss that experience. Hanging around with Americans in my age. Met Melanie, Laurren, Paige, Samantha and a lot of other girls.

 It was cool. It was beautiful to see the F and feel the team spirit. I made some videos and a lot of pictures. Today is homecoming and I can wear my mum. Awwww, that is so awesome! Who needs a boy for homecoming if Sharon is your host mom?



The video[s] will follow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen