Montag, 6. September 2010

Day off - Riding, Skype =P

Hey,

this was a relaxing day. I woke up early and went out to get Kimmey ready. I cleaned her and we rode. We trained Flag-Race and some other patterns. I didn't mess up! I'm so glad. I think Kimmey and I are a team. Now we can try to get better. The first step is made. I rode on Kimmey, Hollywood and Paulas other ne horse. Congradulations for your new amazing horse. He is a good boy. Hollywood, too. I enjoyed to ride them.
After riding I took a shower and talked to a lot of friends. Jerry, Marius, Kevin and Mike. Wow! Great to hear from you! They're still surviving in Germany. ;D
I missed Marius humour so much. If you read this I just want to say: Insider! ;D I watched TV with Sharon. I watched one episode „Bones“ with her. We fed the horses and she cooked supper. Did I say that I love corn? No? I do and Sharon knows how to cook the corn. After supper we watched „Underworld“. The movie is much better with the english voices. I disliked the movie in German and now I must say. It's not that bad. I never expected that voices can make these big diffrences.
What ever! I will quit writing. Wish you a good night and sweet dreams.

Sunny

1 Kommentar:

  1. giiiirl:) i love you and the time we spend together. and your blog of course..feel hugged, love:*

    AntwortenLöschen