Samstag, 4. September 2010

Happy Birthday Texas Mommy! :D

First of all:

Happy Birthday To Youuu, Happy Birthday To Youuu, Happy Birthday dir Sharon, Mommy, Happy Birthday To Youuu! -clap-


Happy Birthday dear Sharon - MyVideo

We celebreted Sharons Birthday on Friday. It was a horrible but also a good day. I wrote all four school tests and I have no idea how good or bad I was. English was not really hard. The content was easy but I didn't understand the questions. That is so bad. You're sitting there and you must guess what the questions and answers mean. That is so horrible. I got nervous. So nervous that I thought I will mess up in biology. I did – the first time. I was so sad and desperate. My teacher send me to the study hall. There was a woman and she looked at me. So I was able to write the test with an english-german dictonary on a computer. I translated the questions and answers and did my best. Maybe it's not that bad. We'll see. Spanish was okay. I learned a lot of vocabularies and I think I will get a good mark for my effort. The last periode, girls athletics, was good. We ran a lot and I must say I really like it. I like running. It is fun. I had never expected that I could like running one day. I enjoyed it and made the 2nd place on a 200 yard race. It was the third of three times.


After school I took a shower and we drove to Suzies house. It is an amazing house with an awesome kitchen. I love it! All the details and the cowboy funiture. Wow! The food was good. So so good. It was one of the best chickens I ever ate. It tasted so brilliant. It was a really nice evening and think Sharon was really happy about her presents. She got a necklace and parfume and I bought her a card. I told her she'll get her present later. I had no chance to buy one before. We all talked or played the whole evening. I had a really good time.
I didn't drive back with Sharon. I drove with Paula and will sleep there. Tomorrow we will go for another shopping tour. Celine and I and maybe Anny and Kim.

That was my Friday. With a lot of feelings. I feel glad that I can say: I had more good than bad feelings this day. Happy Bithday again. Health, Luck and Gods bless for all comming years.

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen