Freitag, 24. September 2010

Awaited Weekend! :)

Heeey,

it's going better. My mood is defenetly better than yesterday. I wrote U.S History and got a 100. i'm so happy! Okay I think Math wasn't that good and this is my problem. I got really nervous. I paniced. Not good. I was like jelly. Jelly? Right there was something. I ate my first peanutbutter, grape jelly – banana Sandwich. That sounds wierd, doesn't it? Oh it is crazy but it was not bad. It's something you should have tried. They were really surprised when I explained that the most Germans don't eat peanutbutter and that they never mix it with jelly and bananas. It was a good day. Okay I was shaking because of math and really nervous in Spanish but I think that the test is still good. Maybe not that good than normal. Miss Mosby, my guitar teacher, gave me one of the band shirts as a present. Thank you sooooo much!!!! Paige made my hair in the guitar lesson. I had little curls this evening. I liked them :)
Okay we cleaned the horses. Tomorrow is playday! Oh my gosh. Time is running. Running away. It's amazing how busy I'm. School, homework, practise, riding and all the other stuff and I'm still thinking about joining the basketball team. Coach Patterson will give me some eytra lessons. She is so friendly. I like her. She's pretty and really smart. An interesting person.
I also looked for a classring. I'm still thinking. I got a nice offer from the company. I don't know if I will take the ring but I think about it.
We ate supper at manos. Wow! Tey have really good Taco Salad and chicken. The fries and nacho sauces are good. I mean really good. That is mexican food you can eat and the best thing was that theire were a lot of Buffalo things. Purple and white – all this stuff from my High School. :)
The weekend will be great. Think and hope so. Tomorrow playday, homework and on Sunday church, maybe a new haircut and we want to drive to walmart. I will see Paula, Celine and Alexis tomorrow! Yehaa!
My parents wrote me an E-Mail. I'm so happy. I thought so bad about them. Thought that they forgot me. Mhhm, sorry! :)
Its great that everything is going better, isn't it? Maybe it's the magic word: W E E K E N D! :)

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen