Montag, 13. September 2010

Monday didn't suck ;)

Monday,

and this day didn't suck. I was really busy but I did all the things I had to do. Went to school, came back and made homework, rode on Kimmey, practised guitar, learned Spanish and watched TV with my host family. I'm writing my blogg. I'm finished with all my daily-goals! Wow. That is one of the first times I can say that: I'm proud about my daily schedule. I thought how I can make all these things on one day amd I havn't expected that it could work.
Okay what can I write [escribir]? Yeah there is the Spanish nature. Whoa okay maybe I can tell you that the riding was great. I remember what I missed and I feel so good after riding. Kimmey is a cutie and so smart.
I wrote an E-Mail to Doris. Asked her how school is and she should greet her family. So for everyone: Best regards from Texas. Love you all so, so much. I love Texas. It's so beautiful in a diffrent way. I hope everything is okay ion good-cold-Germany.

I'm still hoping my daily-schedule will work. :)
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen