Samstag, 18. September 2010

Goergetown Homecoming - Go Eagels! :)

Hey,
what for a day. I went to school and it was a good day. I think the wall in my head is gone. I hope so. I try to understand English and it's better than yesterday. I think it was like talking to a wall. I tried to listen but I couldn't. Horrible. But this day was good. There was a man at school. He sold class rings. Class rings are amazing and I want one! That is a ring specially for you. You can design your ring and you will get this ring after your graduation. They're beautiful. Wow! But on the other hand they're really expensive. I think I will get one. It's a great momory. A beautiful one. We should have that in Germany. It's 10.000 times better than a T-Shirt.
After school I went to the band hall. The band people are so nice. I know a lot if them. I didn't know that I know this much band people. It was funny that I stayed there and waited for Paula and Celine. A lot of band people asked if I want to join the band. I don't know. I mean I cant play an instrument but I know that I love music. Band practise wouls be from 6pm to 8pm. I don't know if I can do that. Deal with my homework and everything. If you want to give me a tip: Write a comment. I'm thankful for every opinion.
Okay Paula, Celine and little Alexis picked me up. I love you all so much. ;) I had a great time!!!! First Paula invited us to go to a chinese restaurant. Thank you so much! Everytime I'm doing something with you. It's amazing and I enjoy it! After that Celine and I went to the homecoming football game from her school. It was the Georgetown High School homecoming game. The motto of the evening: Go Eagels. They have an eagle as their mascot.
I weard my Florence High School T-Shirt and I was really glad that the colors from the rival team were red and white and not purple and white. I felt a little bit uncomfortable. Their mascot is an eagle but I'm thinking I'm a 'Lady Buff' so I was thinking like one. My high school was playing in Austin and I was there on a diffrent place. It was great and I had fun but I was still thinking I should support the buffaloes. Doesn't matter. I had a good time with Celine and two of her friends. I took a lot of pictures. Her school is bigger. The stadion was bigger. The football team was bigger. The band was bigger. Ther were more cheerleader. Everything was bigger than in Florence. Honestly I like the small games and my High School more. I mean it's hard to find good friends on a small girl. It must be harder on a bigger school. The eagels won! It was a nice game. I enjoyed the time. Celine and I had fun! :D
We came home and I practised guitar. I spent the night there. I will sleep so well.
Nighty, Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen