Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011

One more day! 1 ! 1 !

Huuh,


okay it's Thursday and I'm really mad today. Someone took my worksheet out of the shelf and put it back in the wrong shelf. I mean that isn't something to be mad about. That someone copied all my answars isn't making me mad, but if someone copies my answers and erases them that is something that makes me mad. B I G T I M E! I'm so glad that my coach saw I had the right answers and I'm so glad he still gave me a 95 and not a 70 something I would have got. That made my day pretty bad.
Seth bought my Resees. That are little chocolate things filled with peanut butter and they made my life better and worse. I mean chocolate makes happy, but than I'm mad with me that I ate a bunch of it. Weird, weird time right now! I really have to stop my eating attitude.
I'm just so excited about softball. Tomorrow is the first practice! Yeaah! That makes my day better. I will do my homework and have a great day (without chocolate) tomorrow!


Sonja


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen