Sonntag, 30. Januar 2011

Church Barbeque! :D

Hey,


we went to church in the morning, but we did skip Sunday school. Sam was driving the car and we drove a completly diffrent way. He called it roller coaster and the hind door we're comming through. This street wasn't an hind door it was a sneaky little trap door. The street was a lot of fun. We arrived at the church and had a great church service. The only sad thing was the announcement for Sammy. We prayed for her and I hope y'all are still lifting her and her family up.
They had a trailride to the church and a whole trailride weekend. We didn't go! I would have loved it! :( They came with all their horses and a horse carriage. We all had barbeque after church. It was sooo good. Somone brought salad and tomatoes. My burger wasn't that bad with all the good stuff on it, and the desserts were awesome. Sharon made really good brownies, we had a great strawberry cake and I wished there would be enough space for a piece of coconut pie.
Jake was there after church. I had fun to talk to him and Terris daughter and a lot of other people. It was a really good time after church and it was warm! We had about 20-24°C that are about 80°F. I'm so happy about warm weather. Jake and I had a water fight together. I made him pretty wet.
We drove home and I had a really funny skype call. One of the best ones with my family. That finally made my day, even if I had to discuss about my never-arriving pills. Anny called and texted me. She wanted to come over. Sharon and I agreed and we met her over at Walmart. I bought Softball gloves and a few other things while Adrian got his new haircut.
We drove to Bush's chicken and bought our supper. Anny was going home and when we arrived at home we ate the chicken. Yeah I know that isn't the best idea, but my weekend was really unhealthy. I just finished it the way I started it. Don't get this wrong. This weekend was awesome!!! :D
I tried to prepare myself for my biology presentation and I'm praying that I'm doing okay. I mean everyone knows how much I love my presentations. Especially the biology ones. I just dislike to trust a foreign group, a foreign language and my tesion. If I freak out I will struggle with my english. Okay – away with the bad thoughts. I can do this! :D


Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen