Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011

Much talking

Hey,


I forgot the what's the day today. Tuesday! I mean I could swear it is mondy. I feel creapy like on a Monday. I did a lot of stuff. They let us take the Army test and I'm pretty sure I sucked. I mean there was an English part and the task was like: „Find the word that means the same“. That isn't a bad task you just get problems if you don't know what the word is you are searching for, and if I knew this word I didn't know the answer words. I hope that makes sense. They defenetly don't want me. I sucked in mechanics, and physics. I think the best sections were the two math sections. I actually solved problems right! I mean I got the answer you can choose. It was freaking cold in the cafeteria doing the test. I was freezing so bad and a little bit angry that I don't wear my letterman to school.
I shared my tomatoe soup and cornbread with Sam. He loves Sharons food. Athletics was not hard. We ran 15 minutes and did apps.
I went to the office after school, to talk to Sharon, and we talked a while. I feel better now.


Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen