Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011

Chinese Food is the best :D !

Hey,
it's Sunday and that means the weekend is almost over. We went to church today, but we missed Sunday school. No donuts today! I missed the group, too, but it was a relaxed morning. I dressed up for church with my necklet, belt buckle and shirt. Church was good. I think I needed that. Pator Joe was there and preached,
We went to a chinese restaurant for lunch and it was so, so, so, so good! I ate a lot of fish and rice noodles. The dessert was awesome. I just hadn't very much. I was too full. This restaurant was good. I really love chinese food.
The afternoon wasn't that exciting. I read my biology stuff and tried to understand it. I think I got some of the stuff in my head. I answered the question sheet. It was a lot to do for me. I came out to help Adrian feed the horses and continued. We watched „The Cape“ at 8pm. Normally I don't like heroes, but this is pretty good. I hope I'm fit for the next week and excited.


Love,
Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen