Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011

Back to school and - homework...

Hey,


I'm so happy that I'm back to school. Okay, I'm not that happy. It has a big positive side, and that are all the nice people at school and the great subjects. Sitting with the band kids in lunch was great. I liked the potatoes, turkey and corn gravie I had today. Girls athletics was hard, but good today. I ran my bud off. We started with an indian mile and I started with the 2nd fastest group. We had to sprint 15 times and than two more laps with sprintig and jogging. It was awsome. I'm so glad it rained. That cooled me off a little bit.
The only thing I hate going to school is homework.I had a bunch to do, and I'm still not finished. It's going to late. I had homework in almost every subject beside athletics. That is horrible!


I shouldn't complain ;)
Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen