Freitag, 21. Januar 2011

1st Softball practice!

Hey,


school seemed so long today, but everything seems longer when you're waiting for something. I was waiting for my first softball practise and it was hard to focus on my Spanish and English test. 3Rd, 6th and 7th period passed. All the time was going and I finally had 8th period.
We trained to bat the ball. That's the position when you're hitting the ball with the bat. I think I did okay and even my coach said it was impressive for my first time. That made me really happy. He finished a little bit earlier and I stayed a little bit longer. We throe the ball a couple of times. Maybe my batting is good but I really need to learn how to throw the ball right overhead. I think I will learn that. I had fun and I think I really gonna like Softball.
Sharon picked me up and told me that the horse from yesterday with the colic died. The horse died because of a heart attack. We barried the horse and I watched them doing it and digging the hole.
Haley wanted to go to manos and eat and we all went to Manos to eat something. It is so weird. You can go to Manos whenever you want and I bet there will always be someone you know. We met our US History teacher, a athletics boy and two of the waitresses are our classmates. That is so weird! :D


Sonja


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen