Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011

Another day is over

Hey,


it's Tuesday. We got a new vocab list in Spanish and wrote the biology test. I didn't think it would be as easy as it was. I answered all the questions and the bonus. Now, I'm hoping my answers are right. The day was good. I'm having a good time at school. I'm waiting for Softball practise to start. I'm so excited.
I did all my homework after school. I'm wondering how it will be with a sport and practice until 6pm. I hope I can still keep up with my homework, but I'm pretty sure I can. I mean I'm really lazy the last time and looking TV or something until 6pm just to see how much time I got left. Right now it's working out, but I feel the stress and excitement.
I ahve to get my physical... Sharon said we will go tomorrow.


Good Night,

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen