Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011

American Holidays

Hey,


this Thursday was pretty lame. I went to school and everything was normal. School is so annoying. You go from class to class and everyday you have the same classrooms, teacher and subjects. Americans don't have that much holidays than we have. Their christmas holidays were two weeks and that have been the only holidays since I arrived. The next holidays are in march and the famous spingbreak is just one school week. Exchange students have a bad holiday schedule. The summer holidays start when we have to fly back and they're from late May to late August. That isn't fair. ;)
We worked out with some weights in athletics, but we didn't have to bench and squat. We did some other exercises. Lifting the bar over our head and other stuff. The lasagne for lunch was really good.
I just write really short. I have to keep up with my homework. I'm looking forward for Saturday. We will visit Austin! I can't wait! :D


Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen