Dienstag, 25. Januar 2011

Feeling better! Hope so...

Heeey,


I slept a really good-heavy sleep. I'm so glad that I can say my neck is defenetly better. I'm still caughing like I want to see my lungs, but it was much better after my spanish teacher gave me some caugh drops. The day was pretty simple. My arms are sore from all the tossing and my legs are sore from all the launching. Anyway, I don't wanna cry. There're things that are much harder to do. Outseason is much harder.
I wrote an article about Manatee adoption in jounalism and the rest of the day was pretty good. I played off one of the two songs called „Pretty Little Horses“. My teacher gave everyone one more day for the second song and I'm glad. Wasn't supposed to learn the first two lines, I was suppost to know the entire song. Mhm happens! The lunch was good. I had rice with turkey and it was really good. Samual, the asian boy, wants me as his host sister. That is so cute! He offered me a couple of times to live with him. My Christmas presents are still here. I have to send them. I mean all the cards and everything. January is embarrasing enough I don't have to give it away in March.
Softball practice was okay. We did exactly the same stuff than yesterday just with Florence Buffaloe sweatshirt and long pants. ;) I did pretty bad today, but my whole group wasn't playing that well. We didn't catch the balls. It was horrible, but I think we will go better. I learned how to improve while batting, and a many other athletic things.
Back at home, I practiced my guitar for 1 ½ hours. I mean I really had to get done with the song. I hope I'm done, but confident and not like done because of 'over-practicing'. I can't imagine that that could happen.
Seth has got a girlfriend two days ago. I'm so happy for them! ;D


Good Night,
Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen