Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2011

1 hour free time ;)

Hey,


another day is over. It was a pretty good day. I'm suóur from Athletics and our Coach made us run. Many, many long distance sprints. Mhm, I could have done better. School is going on pretty good. They locked the yahoo E-Mail access. That's really bad. I can't check my E-Mails anymore if I'm in the libary and have some free time.
Guitar and Lunch are really funny. Band is fun. Music is fun, and freaking me out. I got back from school, practised guitar, learned spanish, made math, and fed the horses with Adrian. I have so much stuff do do. Keeping up with my Blogg isn't that easy. I'm on facebook for a really short time. It's okay with me. I really wanna learn. My Biology teacher has a power point presentation, and is talking while we should copy her presentation. I'm so embaressed, but I faced the truth. I can't write and listen to her. She was really nice and printed it out for me. That makes a lot of things better but not good. Biology is haaaaard. I think I must teach it to me myself. The homework is going better. I took one hour for me to just read something I like! I need this little peace of free time. Sharon made spaghetti. I will have it for lunch!! Yeah! :D
I hope Paula will be better soon. She's in the hospital. :)


Sonja

[Right arm with a barrel racer patch. 2010-2011 is standing under the patch]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen