Freitag, 18. Februar 2011

Settle down - Tennis Practice, Daniel & Hunter

Hey,

I slept really good in my new bed. I have an awesome alarm clock that wakes me up and I can tell I don't like it, but it wakes me up, and that is the reason I hate this thing. I went up and dressed for school, searched for a bowl and made my oatmeal. I had to go to school and I think that were the hardest days to be at school. I wanted go out of school, do some exercise and than go and start in the new weekend with Mom and Dad.
The coaches distroyed my day. No track practice, no tennis practice, and no softball practice. Daniel, my host brother, picked me up after school and I asked him if we could hit some balls on the tennis court. We did and played for two hours. I had a good time and learned many new things. The coach want me to play singles. I'm not sure about this, but I won't be good anyway.
When we arrived at home I got to meet my other brother Hunter. I'm in his room, because he is going to college. I helped Mom out in the kitchen and cut the bell peppers and tomatoes for the Taccos we made. We watched a basketball game and I started to pack out all my stuff until Dad came in my room and we started to talk for a few hours. We talked about many things and discussed. I loved that! That is a really good thing to get to know people and their point of views.

Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen