Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011

Cold and School(s)

Hey,


the middle of the week and the 02-02-2011. I really like this date. School is stressing. We had to go to school and the electricity went off. The problem is that American schools are getting money for attendence, but the 3rd period attendence is counting and that is round about 10am. They get something about 36$ for every day and guess what?! It's a big minus for the almost money broke schools in Texas to give a free day.
My pills arrived and we have our water and light back. I'm glad. The only crazy thing is our swimming pool. It's frozen so deep. That is scary!
Anyway. I have to do my homework. I hate math right now we're writing a stupid Taks test. 60 questions and I'm not sure if I can finish the test. We had a short softball practice, but we practiced. We went inside the boys rooms. They had a bet machine in their. That was fun! The first two sets of six were bad, but the last one was pretty good.


Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen