Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

Possibility of Snow

Hey,


yeah it's Thursday and I finally got time to write my blogg. I have to. Anny is comming tomorrow after school or if we have no school during the day. There won't be much time to write until Sunday and I don't want to write 6 posts. No way! XD
I finished my journalism articles today and I hope my teacher is happy right now. I mean. Seriously? She's kinda going against Kim and me and we are the only ones working hard in this class. Okay there are other ones, but we have most of the articles. I don't wanna complain. Our teacher is really nice. I mean she's a nice woman and really friendly. I like her and I will miss the way she's teasing me every morning. It's not fair to tease someone in the morning.
The other classes were okay. Seth bought me a candy bar and I got a free piece of pizza from the cafeteria. Great! Give me free unhealthy food! :) The pizza was really good with the cheese crust. Waah! Anyway, I finished my math test and got the only 100 back in my Spanish class. I have to admit that I'm seriously impressed and proud about myself. Time and things are just passing away and don't get my full attention. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm thinking too much right now.
We had no practice and I was home early. I'm glad there was no practice. We have a great possibility for snow, no school and a really cold night. Adrian and I fed the horses in our army suits. We clowned around with the water buckets. It was pretty funny, but really cold. I went inside after packing up the sacks of horse food. I cleaned up my room, and it looks really nice now. Yeah I know clean rooms look good in general. Thanks for this information! ;)
Sharon explained to me how to make brownies and I mixed the stuff together, ate the dough and one brownie. I know. I screwed up today, but I decided to feel good. I just have to amke up a plan. I have to go back to the: I love fruit more than candy. Candy is too sweet and nasty Sunny. It's everyday the same answer: We start tomorrow xDD
I'm excited about the weekend. I think it will be a good weekend. I'm also proud to write my blogg and that I'm done with practicing guitar. Yeahaa! Bed here I come.


Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen