Sonntag, 6. Februar 2011

Church Experience :)

Hey,


I slept great this night, but not that much. Anny and I got up early enough to get dressed for church just in time. We first went to Sunday school, and I was surprised I met so a few people from my school. Kim came to late, and seemed surprised to see me. The lesson was confusing with all the questions from Anny and Kim. Honestly I didn't listen. My ex-teacher is just answering too long and his son Daniel explained the topic, story and meaning to me in about 2 minutes. It was a funny lesson and new experience.
We went to Church after Sunday school. They started with a singing part. It was cool to be in an other church, but the way the singer and community performed wasn't really exciting. He has a good voice, but I think it's the way he's performing. We didn't have notes on a paper, no singing book, but a wrong power point presentation. I mean: Really?! I didn't pause between songs and so we went on. It isn't that easy to sing without notes, but it was okay. I just think the community didn't seem excited, but maybe it's imagination.
The pastor was good. He put a lot of passion in his preaching. He also had a power point presentation. I'm confused about the church furniture. Isn't a cross supposed to be in a church? I mean I really don't know, but it seemed weird that I didn't see a cross. Anyway, the preacher was good. I liked his way to say things. I don't mean the things I wrote rude or anything. I just want to write down my impressions and that is how I felt. It's defenetly nothing against the belief other people or gossiping. I'm glad that they took me and I was able to see another church acting, praying and worshiping God.
We drove home to Anny really fast. We had to get ready for the birthday party. One turned 8 years and the other one 3 years. The adults cooked and Anny and I talked in her room. The food was really good. We ate pork with Mac & cheese, garlic bread and a lot of salad. I love salad and I especially love salad when I can decorate it on my own. The kids got their present after eating and than we ate a really good chocolate cake with a strawberry on top. I miss strawberries so bad! I wanna have some! :(
Anny and I spent time listening to music, talking and other stuff while we ate some strawberries and rasberries. I had a wonderful, lgreat and just lovley day at Anny's house. We had a lot of fun together. We had a lot to laugh. Shelly is a wonderful host mom and really funny. They brought me back at about 7pm. We heard 'Love Story- Taylor Swift'. It's always fun to drive with Shelly and Anny in the car! :D


Happy Birthday to the little monster!


Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen