Samstag, 19. Februar 2011

Meet the first half of the Taylor Family ;)

Hey,

that was an amazing day. I woke up at 10am and got up to eat some breakfast. We spent the whole morning in the living room and relaxed. I like it that it is really peaceful in this house. They told me that they decided to go to the ranch today. I have heard many stories about the ranch from Dad. I was so excited.
We drove through Lampasas and arrived at the ranch and it was huuuge. I mean Wow! I didn't expect anything like this. They own many acres and it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.
Dad told the other family members about his daughter and some came to meet me or they wanted to spent the night anyways. It's like a meeting point for the family and I can totally understand why. I brought my camera and I'm so glad I did. I had the chance to take some aweseome pictures.
I met Dads nephews and grand nephews and their wifes and girlfriends and dogs. They were really friendly, excited, and curious about me and the country I'm from. There was Larry, Sam, Benny, Haley, Owen and many more and the dogs.
We spent the whole day with the four year old boy Owen. He is so darn cute! If I have a baby I wanna have a son! :)
We flow the kyte, played frisbee, soccer, and many other things. I had a good time. I went inside with Owen and watched Walle. I like this movie. I watched it the first time in Bournemouth, Great Britain. The little boy started kissing me and I was really confused so I started to tickle him that he couldn't get close enough and my Mom asked if everything was okay. I answered. „No. He tries to kiss me!“ I think that made their day. It was funny and after an explination he stopped it. Uff, I can see him in High School. ;D
We all went for a walk down the ranch through a water fall. It was beautiful. We saw a dear and I made some awesome pictures from the dogs and the nature. It a beautiful place with a creek, a waterfall and much open space. Dean, or Dad, calls it 'His little piece of heaven on earth'. I totally can understand why!
In the evening we grilled hamburger patties, made a big fire and I cut tomatoes and made the salad for the hamburger. We ate all together and played Clue. Germans, who read that may know the game named „Cluedo“. I have never played that game before, but I won this time. That was really funny :D It was the blue lady in the dining room with the revolver. ;)
I slept in the car on the way back home. I have to go up earlier for church tomorrow. I'm looking forward for church. :)
That was seriously one of the best days in my life.

Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen